Saturday, March 16, 2019

Dream To Fly

                                     DREAM TO FLY

From the ancient time and into the Middle Ages, the man had dream to fly in the sky. My story begins when I was in class 6. I was reading a weekly digest, where I was attracted by a topic at a glance. The topic was “human's first flight” by the Wright brothers. I thought when they could built their own airplane even a century ago why can't I do this? It sparked a dream into me to build my own airplane that is capable of flying. But that wasn't a walk in the park. I spent countless hours on searching how airplanes fly. That was when I set my goal to make my very own airplane that could roar through the sky.

I started working on several ideas. I wanted to turn fantasy into a reality. So I took a bottle, cut right through it, attached a scale in a horizontal position with glue. Afterward, I attached 2 motors on each side of the scale and connected them with the battery. Then I attached 2 propellers on to the motors and put wheels underneath the structures. The purpose of this experiment was to figure out the amount of thrust to the weight ratio. When I placed the structure on the floor and connected the wires, the motors started with a beautiful sound and structure moved in the forward direction with the help of thrust produced by those motors. The result of my experiment was that the thrust of this plane wasn't enough to fly that airplane.

I got an idea to use the foam as a structural material. As the foam is lighter than any other material and have great strength. I took the best airplane in the world, JF 17 Thunder. I designed it on the paper and built the frame with sheaths of foam. The model was pretty similar to the real deal. I put all the electronics; battery, motor, propeller, servos etc. The plane was ready to fly in the sky.

Finally, the day arrived to test the airplane. I reached the test field with my airplane and pushed the throttle into full power and let the plane fly in the sky. Moments later plane came crashing to the ground. Alas............Disappointment.........But there was something that encouraged me that I can do it. I repaired it and made it ready for the next flight. Next day I reached the test field, pushed the throttle with full power and threw the airplane towards the sky. Deep down I was praying to Allah to make it a successful flight. It flew like an eagle piercing through the sky. That was the most amazing moment of my life. All my hard work and struggles paid off and I was finally able to achieve my dream, a dream to fly.

After bearing all the troubles in making of my airplane I decided to start a project for those who are interested in an airplane and want to build their own airplane and want to fly it. Therefore my team came up with an amazing idea of providing raw form/blueprints of the airplane to you so that you can make your own airplane. No matter from where you are, you don't have any skills or experiences just follow our steps. We will make your dreams come true of making airplanes that are capable of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment