Saturday, March 16, 2019

English Articles About Faith And Time For Magazine

        CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN WITH YOUR FAITH


When I was a child I was being given example of having faith in Allah by telling a story of a man and a religious preacher. Once a man had to cross a river and the religious preacher advised him to recite Bismillah while crossing the river. The man who hand and foot believed in Allah acted upon his advice and crossed the river without any harm. The religious scholar who was lacking faith in his own beliefs got confounded. He decided to practice this but was not sure from inside so he tied himself from a tree with a big rope and began to cross the river while reciting Bismillah. His doubted faith in Allah led towards his end and he was drowned in the river.
 Even after so many years whenever I see people lacking faith in Allah and strengthening their superstitions I am reminded of this story. Today's man has become a thrall of his own words. Apparently, he flaunts about his undeniable faith in Allah but when he is into hard times he instead of bowing before Allah starts panicking and bows before shrines of people who themselves are bound to Allah's mercy. This attitude of today's man is leading him towards his desolation. Most of the people quote the words of a famous writer Paulo Coelho “And, when you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”, (The Alchemist).

I felt that these lines lead us towards a strong connection with Allah that if we completely believe in Him, He will give us what we desire or struggle for. Today's man should try to come out of the shell of superstition and make his soul believe in the greatness of Allah.

Tooba Aziz,
ENG, BS-VI
University Of Wah


                                TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE


Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock
Once it gone will never knock

Ah! The time, I often ponder while sitting on the curb, watching people come and go. I have seen People chatting, people confused, tensed, curious and jolly ones. It reminds me of the fact, that clock is always ticking. It never stops. Faces change, voices change yet time stops for none. It goes on. 

I frequently think about a fact that everything in this world can be purchased except time. Time is equal for rich and poor, for weak and strong. It offers opportunities to everyone, but the number of opportunities are not the same for everyone although the magnitude is always the same. The timing of time is different; it changes spontaneously. Time generates memories. Time helps us to meet our loved ones, but sometimes it is the time that separates us. It also helps us to live this life without our loved ones, with whom we share the best of our time. It can deprive us of everything but can also give us the courage to compromise and to move on.
 It tries to make us oblivious but after some time it makes us helpless in front of deep and beautiful memories. Time is life; the one who respects it earns the respect. The people who succeed in this world are those who utilize their time effectively and in a proper manner. At the end of the day, they are the ones who are successful and victorious. 

For me time is memory. I want it to slow down, to crawl and not to run. I want it to help me live each and every moment. I don't want it to pass swiftly. I want to live it. I always desire to confine myself in a life where responsibilities are less, where nothing is harsh, just me, my friends, my family and time.

Jalal khan
CS, BS-IV
University Of Wah

No comments:

Post a Comment